Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Haircuts in Mississippi



Since we had extra time, I decided the boys should get their hair cut for school. Amid much protest, I took them to Fantastic Sam's. They originally all just wanted trims (as little as possible). A boy was getting his haircut when we walked in and Michael thought he needed his hair the same way.


Trevor went first - I told the stylist to just shape it up and he didn't want much off. I told Joseph's stylist the same thing. Michael got the same stylist the boy with the cool hair had so she was good to go.


Joseph got done, then Michael. I looked over to Trevor and Canille was still working diligently on his hair. Trevor did not look happy. When he was finally finished (an hour after starting), I thought his hair looked good, but it was much shorter than he had planned. Oh well, he won't have to get it cut again for a while.

1 comment:

Freeze said...

Two Things: 1). At the rate you're going, the kiddos' hair will need another cut as you are arriving back in Cali. They all look great! 2). Dave, sorry my phone died the other day. It really died. Awaiting a replacement as I write.