Monday, August 4, 2008

Captain's Log

Star Date 8-3-03, 15:32:33 hours

About twenty minutes into Pennsylvania (5 hours into day #2), Suzi announced that she lost her mind. It is a very brilliant mind, which we are very fond of.

I am reminded of the day when we were driving out to Maine...we were in our 6th-7th hour of driving, and Suzi lets out, "I am so glad God gave me sisters!"

On a serious note, I am so thankful for Suzi's efforts as my co-pilot. She takes the brunt of all the requests, spills, questions ("What are we doing tomorrow?", "Are we there yet?", "Can I have a snack?"), and any other things that come up (including requests from the Captain).

1 comment:

Freeze said...

I imagine that Suzi's mind might still be back at the lake! Who would want to leave that sereneness?

I look forward to your gripping words on the trip back!

I'm sure Suzi's mind is not far behind.. ;)