Thursday, July 31, 2008

Uncle Geoff's Gift

Dave's oldest brother Geoff and his wife Patricia drove up from the Boston area one weekend to see us. We had a great visit with them and were able to celebrate Trevor's 10th birthday with them. Aunt Patricia (a gourmet cook) treated us with a home-cooked meal with all of Trevor's favorite food. Geoff and Dave took the kids miniature golfing and to Gifford's Ice Cream. It was a good time had by all.

Geoff is affectionately known to our kids as Uncle Pizza. Well, Geoff had a cool video device called a Flip that he and the kids had great fun with. Before they left, Geoff and Patricia gave us the Flip. We have had a blast with it! This video is to thank them.

3 comments:

flames girls said...

hey guys having fun well i guess you are because you are making plays ohhhh and hey did michael argue when you told him to get in courtneys clothes or did he want to ohhhh and trevor youngest does go first well in that case but with me and you i go first well me and court

polkadot said...

its good 2 here your voices email me i miss u guys so much im goin on an adventure of my own its not gonna b as exiting as yours though im goin 2 oregon from the 2nd til' the 7th my bday i miss u guys so much i hope no wait i know ur having fun email me courtney were u opposite gender 2 or were u just courtney is there a lot of fighting on an adventure like that email me bye hargadon gang i miss u

Aqua said...

court I MISS U SO MUCH!!!!!
everyday i wak up and im like, oh ill call courtney BUT NO!!!! but enough of me being selfish i hope u r having TONS OF FUN!!!!! i miss u. i left my email with u @ that party.....
i hope u got it. if so, pleaz email me! anway i totally hope u r having the time of ur life love u and miss u,
=D kaity